Wednesday, May 6, 2015

An atrocious smell is wafting into my apartment door through the crack at the bottom of the door. The perilous combination of vodka vomit and trouser feces is ruminating from the man propped against my apartment door. Hopefully he is an early riser, so I can bring some pups to the vet in the morning. In order to control breeding, we are spaying a select number of our female pups before placing them with families. This will also reduce behavior problems caused by the hormones during estrus. And surrounding males will not get distracted by the non-receptive females. 

And here, my man, Garbanzo! Garbanzo will surely be missed by the sheep and especially me. I've got high hopes for him protecting sheep n' goats in the country side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors