Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Last week Greg and Baagii traveled to the South Gobi to place more pups with nomadic families. This time the MBDP is working with WCS of Mongolia in an effort to help their sustainable cashmere program. Pictures and an update of the placement to come upon their return.

In the meantime, I have been moving the last of our supplies from the old facilities in Gaachurt to the new location. My first time disassembling a ger was more intricate then I had imagined and larger. I managed to fit everything but the floor and a few pieces of furniture into our Delica van...

Disassembled ger...

Almost all packed up...

Moving to green pasture...

After a second trip to collect the flooring, I spent a day with the dogs, organized the ger that's up already and begun leveling the ground for our second ger.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors